Friday, January 29, 2010

Man – Bill collectors: how do they sleep at night?

I just got the weirdest call. My wife and I have never been a day late on any payment and have worked our BUTTS off to maintain excellent credit even during my medical stuff. Because of that, we don’t have any experience dealing with bill collectors. The call I just got though gave me a glimpse of what kind of dirty dogs they must be.

When my wife answered the phone, the lady said she was looking for “walker bobby”. I got on the phone and she rattles off that she is trying to get in touch with my neighbor (about 8 doors down) and told me his car make\model, address and name.

I know the trick is to get me to go over there and embarrass him into calling them back but I have half a mind to give the guy their number just so he can totally rail them. Do you know how ticked off I would be if they cold-called random neighbors and told them all of my info?

I flipped out on the lady a bit when I told her to never call my house again but now I kinda stuck on what to do with their 1-800 number.

1 comment:

  1. They seriously must be sociopaths. Or else they drink heavily nightly.

    ReplyDelete

You can use some HTML tags including link tags.