Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Beginnings

Life is always complicated. That idea is most true once you begin to live for others instead of just looking out for yourself.

My name is Bobby and I am the proud husband of a wonderful woman  who I have been married to for 13 years. In addition to that, I have a 7 year old daughter who is by far the center of my universe. Just like everyone else, I am trying to figure out what the heck I am doing and trying to keep from screwing up in the mean time. More often than not though, those screw ups do happen and when they do I learn a lot. Or at least I collect a bunch of wonderful stories.

This blog will contain the script of my adventures in trying to be a good dad, a good husband and also learn what it means to be a man. I look forward to sharing my journey with you and if nothing else, at least becoming the cautionary tale for othe men who are struggling to find who they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags including link tags.